Students of this program will:
- develop their basic knowledge to better understand the Canadian reality;
- explore the roots of Canadian society: colonial, frontier, regional, national, and multicultural;
- integrate the disciplinary concepts and methods taught in different university courses while focusing on the complex structure of Canadian life;
- acquire the language tools necessary to conduct a comparative study and develop analytical skills on a personal and research level;
- learn effective ways to study and define the Acadian reality as a Canadian model for the survival of francophone minorities outside Quebec.
For complete program details, please consult the program description in French.