Université Sainte-Anne, the only French language post-secondary institution in Nova Scotia, offers university and college-level courses as well as a French immersion program and customized training in French as a second language.
Recognized for its excellent programs as well as its unique and exceptional living environment, Sainte-Anne offers experiential learning opportunities that promote student engagement and success, and an atmosphere which encourages a culture of excellence in research and development. Solidly established in its community, Université Sainte-Anne is a partner of choice for all those who wish to strengthen the vitality of the regions surrounding its 5 campuses as well as all of Acadie throughout Nova Scotia.
Université Sainte-Anne is a flagship institution in francophone Canada, recognized for its excellent programs, its unique and exceptional living environment, and the successes of its graduates.
Anchored in Nova Scotia's Acadian community*, focused on community development, and open to the world, Université Sainte-Anne provides an individualized approach to post-secondary education and a unique opportunity for learning, discovering, and thriving in French.
- Students at the heart of our mission and actions
- French language, Acadian culture, and Francophonie
- Academic excellence (teaching, research and development)
- Quality of life
- Culture of success
- Accountability and transparency
- Environmentalism and sustainable development
- Open to both official-language communities in Canada
- Innovation and creativity
- Strategic partnerships