The CLIC program prepares beginners for the Canadian citizenship language evaluation. This program is funded by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada and is free of charge for Permanent Residents and people with refugee status. Intake is continuous, so you can register at any time.
The CLIC program offers levels 1 to 4 at Université Sainte-Anne. Classes are available 2 to 3 days per week for 2.5 hours per day on afternoons or evenings depending on available spots. Intake is continuous, so if you are over 19 years old, a permanent resident or refugee newcomer and living in the Halifax Regional Municipality or the Southwest of Nova Scotia, you can register at any time!
This program is funded by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada and is free of charge for Permanent Residents and people with refugee status.
Please attach to your registration form:
- A copy of your language assessment, if this will be your first class.
- A copy of your training certificate with the completed level, if applicable.
We have partnered with the CCNB Language Assessment Centre to offer assessments of French and English. You can now register with the iCent app available free to download!
- Open Google Play or Apple Store. Search for "iCent" and install the app.
- Type country as Canada and institution name as "CCNB-Language Assessment Centre".
- Tap the "Login" button.
- Enter your email ID. Tap "Continue".
- You will receive an email with a secure PIN to login. Enter it and tap "Login".
- Complete the Prerequisite form to use the iCent dashboard.
For assistance with the iCent App, please contact